Office Ergonomics/Remote Assessments
Working at a computer for more than 20 hours per week significantly increases your risk for a repetitive strain injury. If you fall in this category then consider an ergonomic assessment to review your posture, work demands and equipment. No two people are the same and my goal is to fit you to your work, not the other way around.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
A typical office assessment lasts 45-60 minutes and includes:
- Interview and questionnaires regarding history and pain levels.
- Measurements of your work station.
- A posture and chair analysis using video or photos.
- Detailed report of risk factors and recommendations.
- Exercise recommendations specific to your work.
- Specific equipment recommendations if needed.
- Follow-up by phone or visit if required
HOW DO I BOOK?
Also note: If your third party insurance plan includes Occupational Therapy, partial or full coverage for an assessment may be possible.
Learn more about office ergonomics by checking out the blog posts here.
You can also schedule a presentation about office ergonomics, go to my Seminars page for details.