“Work injuries and illnesses can affect every aspect of life for workers and their families.”
You might be someone who:
- Is frustrated with the infinite amount of ‘expert’ advice on the internet, making it impossible to know which strategies work for preventing repetitive strain injuries.
- Feels overwhelmed when employees are telling you they are sore and need change.
- Lacks confidence in knowing what works and what doesn’t when it comes to the right exercises or ergonomic solutions.
- Is a Health and Safety Representative for your workplace who needs a resource for equipment or a plan to help workers relieve symptoms.
WHAT WE DO
iPM Occupational therapy uses three research-based strategies to help you stop repetitive strain injuries:
- Research supports ergonomic interventions that address people, process and place as opposed to isolated, independent approaches – Brand (2008)