You might be someone who:
- Is frustrated with the infinite amount of ‘expert’ advice on the internet, making it impossible to know which strategies work for preventing repetitive strain injuries.
- Feels overwhelmed with employees telling you they are sore and need change.
- Lacks confidence in knowing what works and what doesn’t when it comes to the right exercises or ergonomic solutions.
- Is a Health and Safety Representative for your workplace who needs a resource for equipment or a plan to help workers relieve symptoms.
What we do:iPM Occupational therapy uses three research-based strategies to help you stop repetitive strain injuries:
- Ergonomic Analysis of equipment and work stations.
- Education for safety personnel and health talks for workers.
- Exercises specific to the type of work being performed.